marketing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

253 Interview Questions: 2130 of 253

Sort by

Mar 29, 2014

Interview Question for Internet Marketing at PredictAny:

“I didn't expect to talk about what I could do for him. Most interviews are about past experience, and he never reviewed my resume.”

Mar 27, 2014

Interview Question for Business Development Manager at Merichem:

“How would you develop business?”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Telebusiness Manager at EXP Pharmaceutical Services:

“Management was very concerned saving and increasing market share with a major retail pharmacy chain account in the Midwest. Since I don't have retail experience but do have distribution experience, I…”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Solution Consultant/Associate at T. Rowe Price:

“All questions were related to past solution delivery experience and the ability to demonstrate through example, successful internal marketing and technology client's needs and the results.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President Sales and Business Development at iMirus:

“Would you sell our solution as a marketing/branding so,union or a technical solution?”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at 8x8:

“Nothing too difficult. Tell me about a time when your PPC campaign failed and what did you do about it.”

Mar 16, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Or Marketing Representative at Exodus Management:

“Are you okay with working for longer than 8 hours on some days, as well as working weekends and some holidays?”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Trainer at Electric Marketing, Inc:

“Questions they ask are: do you know the two types of marketing systems? Indirect is 3% effective and direct is 10% effective. They will also ask you on a scale from 1-10 how do you rate your work…”

Mar 11, 2014

Interview Question for Data Analyst at hawkeye:

“Describe your work experiences using Tableau and building dashboards?”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Communications Manager at IBM:

“The Corepoint interview was a breeze because my background as a Marketing Director for a startup was a perfect fit. No trick questions.”