Marketing Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,258 Companies: 13 of 1,258

See the latest Amazon.com Jobs

1,603 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,603

Sort by

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing Manager at Nestlé Waters North America:

“Describe a situation that was particularly challenging for you and how you overcame it.”

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Market Development Manager at Coca-Cola Company:

“The questions weren't difficult. You have to remember some of your accomplishments and how you did it. They want to know how you were able to turn something bad into the a positive outcome.”

Sep 11, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at SYNNEX:

“prove your worth that salaryt”

Sep 10, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Marketing Manager (Enterprise) at Lookout:

“How would you grow the market share of a new product?”

Interview Question for Associate Product Marketing Manager at Moen:

“No difficult or unexpected questions.”

Sep 9, 2014

Interview Question for Business Development Manager/Marketing Strategist at RevLocal:

“The salary was not sufficient to make ends meet and there was a lot of turnover on the Business Development side.”

Interview Question for Marketing/Social Media Manager at Polaris Development:

“The toughest question in the interview was "Who would you want to have lunch with dead or alive?" It might seem weird to ask a question like that but i think it's a way to find out who the employee…”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at FireHost:

“I had to whiteboard what I thought the main aspects of my role would be and how I rated myself at each one activity. It was a 3-hour. 1-1 with my potential boss”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing Manager at Eastman Chemical:

“Are you nervous”

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at Charles River Laboratories:

“None of the questions were particularly difficult or unexpected, however you often don't know what answer is being sought in an open ended question.”