Marketing Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,125 Companies: 13 of 1,125

18 Marketing Manager Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Hewlett-Packard Jobs

1,435 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,435 Sort by

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at Hyundai Capital :

“With all your experience at large corporations (Fortune 10 companies), what makes you think that you are capable of working in a fast-paced environment?”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Multicultural Marketing Manager at Experian Marketing Services:

“Another interviewer referred somewhat sarcastically about my experience with brand names and then started asking questions unrelated to the job description or requirements.”

Jul 22, 2014

“The most unexpected question was if I had seen "The Bachelor" episode that week.”

Interview Question for Sales & Marketing Manager at CanAm Enterprises:

“45 minute presentation about the company that literally took days to research and prepare for.”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Marketing at Box:

“Asked about philosophy on a particular topic as it pertains to a real world situation at their company”

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at Zillow:

“Not so unexpected but too redundant. "Walk me through how you would start/launch a new campaign". For me these questions are nonsensical, They know the level of the job offered, they have seen the…”

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at Amazon.com:

“They gave me 6 different job duties (example includes meetings, managing employees, communications, strategy, etc) and had me break it down by percentage.”

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at Mark Travel:

“Why do you want to work in travel
Tell me your biggest flaw
Can you handle working from home
You have a team of people where you work now and delicate out assignments... how do we know you can…”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at Yammer:

“How do you prioritize your work?”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Content Marketing Manager at Guidepoint Global:

“Why I had lived in a foreign country.”