Marketing Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,603 Interview Questions: 5160 of 1,603

Sort by

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Market Development Manager at Coca-Cola Company:

“The questions were situational with one role play component. Tell me about a time sort of questions... Interviewers read from a script so there weren't any usual questions. I was given a description…”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Digital Marketing Manager at Novant Health:

“Why do I want to work in Healthcare?”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Product Marketing Manager at Hewlett-Packard:

“Give me a search optimization plan for telecommunications service.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at Hyundai Capital :

“With all your experience at large corporations (Fortune 10 companies), what makes you think that you are capable of working in a fast-paced environment?”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Multicultural Marketing Manager at Experian Marketing Services:

“Another interviewer referred somewhat sarcastically about my experience with brand names and then started asking questions unrelated to the job description or requirements.”

Jul 22, 2014

“The most unexpected question was if I had seen "The Bachelor" episode that week.”

Interview Question for Sales & Marketing Manager at CanAm Enterprises:

“45 minute presentation about the company that literally took days to research and prepare for.”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Manager, Marketing at Box:

“Asked about philosophy on a particular topic as it pertains to a real world situation at their company”

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at Zillow:

“Not so unexpected but too redundant. "Walk me through how you would start/launch a new campaign". For me these questions are nonsensical, They know the level of the job offered, they have seen the…”

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at Amazon.com:

“They gave me 6 different job duties (example includes meetings, managing employees, communications, strategy, etc) and had me break it down by percentage.”