Marketing Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

193 Interview Questions: 1120 of 193 Sort by

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fidelis Enterprises:

“Nothing out of the ordinary, standard questions about what you want out of a job and why. etc.”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fidelis Enterprises:

“What separates an employee from an Entrepreneur/What percentage of people are Employees vs Entrepreneurs. How comfortable would I be, being uncomfortable.”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ryan Homes:

“Asked to do sales demo of an item I had with me (i.e purse) or with something in the room.”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boston Beer:

“No real difficult question, only general questions about how you have handled situations in the past.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Uptown Consulting:

“Name 3 books that would describe me. What do I do for fun in my spare time? These are not typical interview questions. The book question totally threw me. That's when they followed with the fun in…”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Infinity ONE Marketing:

“Be prepared to explain why Formula A cleans windows better than the leading brand....”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ryan Homes:

“For me, it was why my sales background was not stronger.”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lanyon:

“What was the most difficult task you ran into in your previous work environment?”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lake Shore Marketing:

“They didn't interview me, rather they talked about themselves during the entire process, no questions were asked of me in any form whatsoever.”

Apr 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Appco Group:

“Where away from work that i had performed in a pressured situation, and info about the company”