Marketing Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

203 Interview Questions: 2130 of 203

Sort by

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Brewery Market Representative at Boston Beer:

“No real difficult question, only general questions about how you have handled situations in the past.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Sport Minded Marketing Representative Entry Level and Full Time at Uptown Consulting:

“Name 3 books that would describe me. What do I do for fun in my spare time? These are not typical interview questions. The book question totally threw me. That's when they followed with the fun in…”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Representative at Infinity ONE Marketing:

“Be prepared to explain why Formula A cleans windows better than the leading brand....”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Representative at Ryan Homes:

“For me, it was why my sales background was not stronger.”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Market Research Representative at Lanyon:

“What was the most difficult task you ran into in your previous work environment?”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Representative and Management Trainee at Lake Shore Marketing:

“They didn't interview me, rather they talked about themselves during the entire process, no questions were asked of me in any form whatsoever.”

Apr 30, 2014

Interview Question for Sales and Marketing Field Representative at Appco Group:

“Where away from work that i had performed in a pressured situation, and info about the company”

Apr 30, 2014

Interview Question for Event Marketing Representative at Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital:

“Pretty basic interview questions. Do your research on the company and how St. Jude is local to the community.”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Research Representative at Lanyon:

“What was one major problem you faced in your previous employment experience. Major nor minor problem”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Representative at Lilar:

“There weren't any difficult questions.”