Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

339 Companies: 13 of 339

See the latest Extraprise Jobs

340 Interview Questions: 110 of 340 Sort by

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Specialist at The Assist Group:

“Interesting discussions with all three interviewers”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Specialist at Rivers Casino (Pennsylvania):

“Not any difficult questions during this phone screening.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing RFP Specialist at Ice Miller:

“"Business is very bad for me. How would you feel about just not having any work to do?"”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Communication Specialist at Telenet Marketing:

“There weren't many surprises while applying. There was a drug test I took when I thought I was going in for an interview. The Word test was also slightly surprising. No real difficult interview…”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Specialist at Revolution Technologies:

“None of the questions were unexpected. I think it's great they were interested about talking about what I do, rather than just going off a set of questions.”

Interview Question for Local Market Specialist at Porch:

“It was really an easy interview as I was recommended by a friend who works at Porch/”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing & Communications Specialist at Old Dominion University:

“Present an example of a project you worked on that was a success and what you did to make it so.”

Jun 28, 2014

“Present an example of a project you worked on that failed or did not turn out as you expected and what you did about it.”

Jun 28, 2014

“What do you know about ODU and this department?”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Specialist at Ashland:

“There was not one really - the most difficult part is that there are 3-4 people pummeling you with questions, but it's an efficient interview process. You don't have to repeat yourself.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketing Specialist interview questions and reviews. All 340 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.