Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

362 Interview Questions: 2130 of 362

Sort by

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for ECommerce Marketing Specialist at F+W Publications:

“What are your ideas to improve the company?”

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Specialist at The Color Run:

“Nothing it was all typical get to know you garbage questions and who are you. Not a true interview, they just wanted to put another name in the hat.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Specialist at The Assist Group:

“Interesting discussions with all three interviewers”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Specialist at Rivers Casino (Pittsburgh):

“Not any difficult questions during this phone screening.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing RFP Specialist at Ice Miller:

“"Business is very bad for me. How would you feel about just not having any work to do?"”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Communication Specialist at Telenet Marketing:

“There weren't many surprises while applying. There was a drug test I took when I thought I was going in for an interview. The Word test was also slightly surprising. No real difficult interview…”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Specialist at Revolution Technologies:

“None of the questions were unexpected. I think it's great they were interested about talking about what I do, rather than just going off a set of questions.”

Interview Question for Local Market Specialist at Porch:

“It was really an easy interview as I was recommended by a friend who works at Porch/”

Jun 28, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing & Communications Specialist at Old Dominion University:

“Present an example of a project you worked on that was a success and what you did to make it so.”

Jun 28, 2014

“Present an example of a project you worked on that failed or did not turn out as you expected and what you did about it.”