Marketing Vice President Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

84 Companies: 13 of 84

2 Marketing Vice President Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest HCSS Jobs

65 Interview Questions: 110 of 65 Sort by

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President of Marketing Communications at The SAVO Group:

“Cloaked questions meant to discover if you are willing to work around the clock.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President of Sales and Marketing at jWIN Electronics:

“One of the directors should be in a psychiatric ward... He(Kevin) will ask you things that are so odd... He is uber odd like everyone else.. They can't really ask you in work related issues in depth…”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President Marketing at Millennial Media:

“No interview type questions asked. The interviewer was only explaining the role i were supposed to play as a Marketing professional.”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Peoplefluent:

“None of the questions were unexpected, but they were quite insightful. Strong preparation is important. Peoplefluent is a leader in its market, and they're looking for great people. The chairman…”

Apr 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Fidelity Investments:

“What makes you so talented..”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Caudalie:

“What type of e-commerce production experience do you have?”

Feb 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dendreon:

“What have you heard about us on the street? What reputation do we have?”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Saba Software:

“None. I was being courted. Not to sound egotistical, I've worked with the VP Sales three times in my career. And Saba is at a point where they are working hard to attract great people.”

Dec 15, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at EPIQ Systems:

“What is your management style....”

Dec 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ascent Media:

“Don't remember”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marketing Vice President interview questions and reviews. All 65 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.