math Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

60 Interview Questions: 110 of 60

Sort by

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Advertising Operations Campaign Manager/Trafficker at Rocket Fuel:

“Not really a question, but a Media Math/Tag Trafficking test was administered onsite without warning. The recruiter could have at least briefed me about one, given me prep tips, etc.”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Manager at Amazon.com:

“Describe a situation where you objected strongly in a given situation and had to stick to your guns.”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Field Engineer I at Baker Hughes:

“long and short division”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Account Executive at Rewards Network:

“Brush up on your math triangles, formulas, and fractions. It's on this test for sure.”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Human Resources Generalist at Clear Call Solutions:

“During the screening I was asked tough questions about the culture and so on. During the second interview it became a statistics quiz on HR and many principles. HR is so different since I started…”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Software Developer at Bloomberg L.P.:

“They asked a combinatorics question during the phone interview asking to count the number of ways an ant could crawl from one point to another in a grid.”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Groupon:

“Generally, Groupon analyst interviews involve case studies that reflect the problems currently being solved within the team / organization as a whole and attempt to get a sense of analytical…”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Associate at Booz & Company:

“"Our client needs to save $30M over the next 12 months, they are planning to make this savings through employee attrition. Will they reach their goal? What else can they do to increase savings?"”

Feb 23, 2014

Interview Question for PI Tutor & Grader for Younger Kids at Kumon North America:

“Dealing with younger kids who are sometime stubborn or too young. Constant work and almost no break because Kumon Centers are only open for a couple of days out of the week, so it's considered…”

Dec 9, 2013

Interview Question for Loan Processor at Top One Mortgage:

“This is a complicated role, with mathematics playing a large role. Do you think you can handle it?”