Mechanical Engineer I Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

20 Companies: 13 of 20

See the latest Raytheon Jobs

25 Interview Questions: 110 of 25 Sort by

Mar 9, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer I at L-3/IS:

“The most difficult question was to explain why L-3 should hire me. Not that it was that hare but that is the most dificult question. Doesn't mean your interview will be like mine so reading this is…”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer I at DLB:

“A few technical questions which were not too bad and a lot of STAR approaches. The worst part was the initial Microsoft test analysis at the beginning which took over an hour.”

Dec 5, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer I at Aero Engine Controls:

“None of the questions were too difficult. The technical questions were pretty basic and open ended.”

Oct 31, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer I at Applied Materials:

“You have a pin that fits perfectly in a block with a hole. Same material for both. Heat both items up. What happens to the pin?”

Oct 29, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer I at General Dynamics Electric Boat:

“None really. Like I said it was totally non-technical. A little research beforehand on basic interview questions was the only preparation I needed, and even that wasn't really necessary.”

May 22, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer I at Raytheon:

“Give me another perceived weakness, in addition to the one or two that I was prepared to answer with! I was constantly asked if I had any questions for them, so be prepared with many of your own…”

May 16, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer I at Applied Materials:

“tell me about this project”

May 3, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer I at Jacobs Engineering:

“No hard questions, I assume they would have been asked at the second interview.”

Apr 3, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer I at Keurig Green Mountain:

“Nothing caught me off gaurd all expected questions for a mechanical engineer in consumer products.”

Apr 2, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer I at Lockheed Martin:

“Most were Q's were just naming instances where a project/team had problems and how you resolved them”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mechanical Engineer I interview questions and reviews. All 25 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.