Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

60 Interview Questions: 1120 of 60 Sort by

Nov 21, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer Intern at Flextronics:

“Questions about CAD and FEA skills with Solidworks and Creo.”

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineering Intern at Cummins:

“Being asked how I would go about designing a piece of an engine I didn't know about.”

Nov 3, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical/Industrial Engineering Intern at X-Ray Optical Systems:

“Tell me a bit about the project that you have highlighted on your resume. What did it entail and what did you do for it?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oct 29, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineering Intern at Dow Corning:

“They asked me about a time in which I was forced to quit halfway through something and move on to something else and how I handled it? They also asked me to report all my interview answers in the…”

Oct 12, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineering Intern at WorleyParsons:

“Explain overall how a nuclear power plant functions.”

Jul 14, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer Intern at LORD Corporation:

“No real difficult questions, just asked what I was interested in doing and a little about my past experience. (internship position, so it was relatively basic.) Asked a little about basic…”

Jul 1, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer/Summer Intern at ProEnergy Services:

“do you like your country?”

May 1, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineering Intern at Lam Research:

“Asked some theoretical design questions on what they were working on. Question statement was vague because they could not give me any details. Not particularly difficult though.”

Apr 9, 2013

Interview Question for Intern Mechanical Engineer at Textron:

“Tell me about yourself. Are you familiar with Solidworks, AutoCAD,etc?”

Mar 26, 2013

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineering Intern at National Instruments:

“The interviewer drew a diagram of a problem in which a switch was not accessible where it needed to be and asked me to come up with solutions.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mechanical Engineer Intern interview questions and reviews. All 60 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.