Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

64 Interview Questions: 3140 of 64 Sort by

Feb 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Northrop Grumman:

“Only questions I remember were "How competent are you in finite element analyses?" and "What's your favorite class you've taken in college?"”

Jan 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at MTS Systems:

“While touring the production floor, we stopped at piece of vehicle test equipment and he asked me to explain its function and what various components did. After walking around the equipment, I was…”

Dec 12, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at iRobot:

“Technical questions, including reciting some essential engineering formulas. Both electrical and mechanical formulas were asked of me. They were all simple & straightforward, but good to brush up on…”

Dec 4, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Burns & McDonnell:

“There were some challenging questions, but they were aimed to give you a chance to answer them very well. I didn't feel that any of the questions were difficult to answer and was able to give a solid…”

Dec 2, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Western Digital:

“Please describe the design process through a project that you have worked on from initial concept to final design.”

Nov 26, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ascend Performance Materials:

“Tell us about a time when someone wasn't being a team player and what did you do?”

Nov 26, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ascend Performance Materials:

“Tell us about a time when you worked very hard”

Nov 23, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Honeywell:

“Nothing was unexpected or difficult.”

Nov 13, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory:

“Relate academic experience with the job you are applying for...”

Oct 2, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Insitu:

“If you encountered a problem while working on a project in a team environment, how would you approach the solution?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mechanical Engineer Intern interview questions and reviews. All 64 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.