Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

512 Companies: 13 of 512

See the latest Sensata Jobs

700 Interview Questions: 110 of 700 Sort by

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at Codeware:

“Why do you want to work for us considering how many years experience you have with your current company and how it seems like you have started a long term career with them.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer Intern I at Valero Energy:

“We were sitting in the third floor of a 16 floor building. After asking me about my experiences with working within a group the interviewer suddenly asked me, "How many pennies would it take to…”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Mechanical Engineer at Apple:

“Know your beam theory, beam bending and strength of materials stuff if you are an M.E. They beat this stuff to death in the interview quizzes.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at Tolteq Group:

“What does this box mean on this standard solid works drawing format?”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer Position at Virgin Galactic:

“What is your biggest weakness? What is your favorite type of group to work in?”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer Designer at The Dennis Group:

“What can the Dennis Group do for you and what can you do for the dennis group.”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer IV at Northrop Grumman:

“"What is your hot button?" This question willingly puts you in a bad light. My reply was that I do not like people who do not pull their own weight....”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at Enterasys:

“How would I apply the knowledge I learned through my research to our company?”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at ESD:

“Biggest non-academic challenge”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at Electroimpact:

“They will have test questions, but they are not that difficult. They really want to know what kind of projects and things you work on in your spare time. Also, are you willing to travel? How long do…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mechanical Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 700 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.