Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

649 Interview Questions: 2130 of 649 Sort by

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineering Co-Op at BMW Manufacturing Corporation:

“No unexpected technical questions. There were only questions about past experiences, e.g. "Explain a time when you demonstrated extraordinary leadership."”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer - Co-op Student at US Department of Defense:

“Cannot recall, I just remember going over my work and schooling history”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Design Engineer at EnerSys:

“how I would fit in”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at Retrotech:

“None really. Looking back on it now. I was used as a pawn to replace a co-worker in an inside office power struggle.”

Mar 19, 2014

“Tell us about a time you had to collect data. What methods and tools did you use? What did you do with the data?”

Mar 19, 2014

“What has been your biggest failure/regret, and what did you learn from it.”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Quality Engineer at Apple:

“1.Explain the different types of thread making process?
2. Questions on Gage R&R
3. Questions on how to measure Flatness
4.Why do you want to work for Apple?
5. Why consumer electronics…”

Mar 16, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at Stryker:

“nothing really out of the ordinary if you are prepared”

Mar 16, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at US Department of State:

“I was told by my first supervisor that I was on a one-year probation, and that during that time I could be fired for anything that he felt was justified.”

Mar 14, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer at R&R Associates:

“Complex surfacing questions and the test”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mechanical Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 649 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.