Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Mechanical Engineer"?  See Companies

“1)Describe your work history. 2)You know this is a entry level position? 3)Asked how I dealt with supervisory or directing others? 4)Asked if I had any questions? 5)How soon can you start...”

“Most of the questions I received were based on past experience. No technical questions. They may ask you to relocate to another facility that is not the same as the one you interviewed at.”

“what is your salary expectation”

“One of the projects I worked on was making a vacuum cleaner. The question asked was to explain how the fan laws worked on the vacuum's fan.”

“Prove that you can do mechanical calculations.”

“tried to trip me up on electric engineer questions when I am Mechanical Engineer, so when I said don't know they frowned and went on in very sassy manner with me I didn't like.”

“I was given a 10 question exam that consisted of Engineering questions. I had to find Forces, Moments, Stresses, Strains, etc. It felt like I was in college all over again.”

“If you had a ton of projects given to you that needed to be completed by the end of the week and there was no way for you to complete them all what would you do? (Was supposedly a trick question)”

“What would prevent you from accepting the offer?”

“They asked any typical behavioral question like, tell us a time that you disagreed with somebody and how did you react.”

3140 of 1,122 Interview Questions