Media Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

66 Interview Questions: 1120 of 66 Sort by

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Media Consultant at YP:

“Do I feel it necessary to spend the weekends at home with my family when there are clubs with men in them to go explore?”

Feb 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Media Management:

“The most difficult question is the one that you're unprepared to answer. I was well prepared to not only address all of the questions posed but also to illustrate my expertise with real-life…”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Clear Channel:

“So obviously asking what interested you in the job is a given, but the interviewer actually asked why I made the decision to go into marketing as a career in the first place. It seems like an easy…”

Jan 5, 2014

Interview Question for Media Consultant at Supermedia:

“role- playing with the area manager”

Dec 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at AT&T:

“Trying to sell an item on the spot. Although they do give you time to think about it.”

Dec 26, 2013

Interview Question for Media Consultant at YP:

“none. They will ask for a moc sales presentation”

Oct 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Supermedia:

“No questions out of the ordinary. Be prepared to do a mock sales call, and make sure to close the deal.”

Oct 9, 2013

Interview Question for Media Consultant at Catalina Marketing:

“Nothing difficult or unexpected.”

Sep 22, 2013

Interview Question for Digital Media Consultant at Supermedia:

“There were not any questions that were difficult to answer or that were unexpected.”

Sep 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at YP:

“I had a face to face with 2 sales manager, the female manager asked scenario questions, just like the assessment test. The gentleman would ask questions about Digital Marketing. He also asked what…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Media Consultant interview questions and reviews. All 66 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.