medical devices Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

10 Companies: 13 of 10

See the latest Boston Scientific Jobs

10 Interview Questions: 110 of 10 Sort by

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Medical Device Auditor at TUV SUD America:

“Why were there so many job changes on my resume. The interviewer had seen several positions on my resume over the last ten years.”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Stryker:

“"Was that even a sales position"?”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Abaxis:

“Not really a difficult question, but they will ask you this: "Are you fast paced?"”

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Territory Manager-Medical Device Sales at Applied Medical:

“Nothing too off the wall. Basic sales job questions like "can you give me an example of when you set a goal and had a set back then overcame and accomplished goal" "can you think of a time when you…”

May 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alere:

“No Job interview, was hired immediately”

Mar 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cirtec Medical Systems:

“They asked a few technical physics related questions to probe my understanding of fundamental concepts.

What is the unit of work?”

Oct 10, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at CareFusion:

“Be prepared to have knowledge of fluid mechanics and dynamics as well as solid MATLab or similar programming expertise / familiarity”

Feb 5, 2010

Interview Question for Medical Device Sales Representative at Boston Scientific:

“What steps do you take to develop leads in your current position?”

Sep 9, 2009

Interview Question for Medical Device Operator at W.L. Gore:

“Expect to be asked about your past attendance at former jobs. Also be expected to be asked about your ability to work in close small teams. This is one of the corner stones of the Gore culture.”

Sep 9, 2009

Interview Question for Medical Device Operator at W.L. Gore:

“Tell us about a time when you experienced a conflict with another person on your team and what did you do to resolve the conflict?”