Medical Sales Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

27 Companies: 13 of 27

See the latest Henry Schein Jobs

20 Interview Questions: 110 of 20

Sort by

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Nova Medical Sales Representative at Nova Medical Centers (Texas):

“None. I asked the tough questions and the young recruiters did not have the knowledge to answer them.”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Medical Sales at Stryker:

“Asked about my relationship with the physician who referred me for the job and if I thought our friendship might help me secure more business in the account.”

Mar 5, 2014

“Do to the lack of respect of the interview, I asked what was the turn over rate within the company”

Nov 2, 2013

Interview Question for Medical Sales Representative at Eisai:

“First time interviewing in the industry, didn't know what a brag book was.”

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Territory Manager-Medical Device Sales at Applied Medical:

“Nothing too off the wall. Basic sales job questions like "can you give me an example of when you set a goal and had a set back then overcame and accomplished goal" "can you think of a time when you…”

Sep 9, 2013

Interview Question for Medical Sales Representative at Mead Johnson:

“What are the three things you most dislike about your job.”

Feb 19, 2013

“Don't forget to ask for the job. You need to show that this is the job for you.”

Dec 29, 2012

Interview Question for Medical Center Senior Sales Professional at Sanofi-Aventis:

“Regional Manager expressed some concern about being overqualified for the position due to my management background and strong past sales history.”

Oct 15, 2012

“There were no unexpected questions, the manager did explain the metrics of what would be expected of me, and then he asked if I could perform at the levels required.”

Aug 7, 2012

Interview Question for Medical Equipment Sales at The Surgical Equipment People:

“The interview was easy- "where do you see your self in 5 years? 10 years?". "Why is this a good fit for you?" "Why are you interested in this position?" Tell me about yourself. etc.”