Member Service Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

70 Companies: 13 of 70

See the latest USAA Jobs

99 Interview Questions: 110 of 99 Sort by

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Member Service Representative II at SAFE Credit Union:

“The hardest question or statement is always "sell me this" and they hand you a pen or something ridiculous like that.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Member Service Representative II at Navy Federal Credit Union:

“What is your biggest regret during your work career?”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Member Service Representative at Navy Federal Credit Union:

“Tell about a time you produced or implemented a new procedure or way of doing things? What was it and how it did turn out?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Co-op Services Credit Union:

“All of the questions were pretty standard for an interview. One question that made me think for a second was "Name a time you had a disagreement or bad relationship with a co-worker and what you did…”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at HealthPartners:

“The questions were not hard. Be prepared for the infamous, "Why HealthPartners?" question.”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at TeleTech:

“Basic regular questions. Where I worked, did I get along with co-workers, why was I off for a period of time.”

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PSCU:

“How would you handle an Irate customer?”

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Navy Federal Credit Union:

“There was an essay writing where I need to choose a particular topic to write on before the interview proper. Questions were not that difficult. Mostly it's situational.”

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at YMCA:

“One question/answer they seemed very interested in was if I had ever been a Y member before. I had learned to swim as a child at a Y and there was a lot of talk about that. Also, they asked if…”

Apr 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Liberty Dental:

“During your previous job, what was the most thing that you struggled with the most?”