Member Service Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

98 Interview Questions: 4150 of 98 Sort by

Aug 18, 2013

Interview Question for Member Services Representative at Sam's Club:

“None of the questions were particularly difficult.”

Aug 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Freedom Credit Union:

“I was told that as a part-time teller I would have to get at least 10 members to sign up for additional services and that it was mandatory. They asked the same questions over and over in the same…”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Member Service Representative at USAA:

“There were no difficult questions at the time. "Give us an example of how you resolved a customer issue"”

May 28, 2013

Interview Question for Member Service Representative at Meridian Health Plan:

“There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.”

May 20, 2013

Interview Question for Member Service Representative at Navy Federal Credit Union:

“Unexpected question: When was the last time you were in a leadership position and how did you handle it?”

May 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at NOVO 1:

“Why do you want to work here??”

May 16, 2013

Interview Question for Member Service Representative at Pioneer Credit Union:

“Very basic interview involving situational questions relating to stressful situations, upset customers, co-worker disputes, and accuracy. Questions on educational background and experience.”

May 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at WellDyne:

“I always dread the 'So tell me about yourself". Just because at the time I had no industry experience whatsoever.”

May 10, 2013

Interview Question for Member Services Representative at University First Federal Credit Union:

“Some questions were specific to how I would accomplish the tasks unique to the position. If I hadn't done any research into the position or the company, I would have been sunk. Work out an argument…”

Mar 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at YMCA:

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Member Service Representative interview questions and reviews. All 98 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.