Member Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

128 Companies: 13 of 128

21 Member Services Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Navy Federal Credit Union Jobs

199 Interview Questions: 110 of 199 Sort by

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Member Service Representative II at Navy Federal Credit Union:

“What is your biggest regret during your work career?”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Member Service Counselor at A+ Federal Credit Union:

“What an ideal manager would be to the position I was interviewing for, what qualities I would most value in a manager and what I would most dislike in a manager.”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Member Service Representative at Navy Federal Credit Union:

“Tell about a time you produced or implemented a new procedure or way of doing things? What was it and how it did turn out?”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Member Services Team Member at Life Time Fitness:

“None. They ask you to memorize their Vision & Mission Statements but everything else is pretty straight forward.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Guest Service Team Member at Target:

“What hours would you be available for?”

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sam's Club:

“Satisfying a customer with a very unreasonable expectations.”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Co-op Services Credit Union:

“All of the questions were pretty standard for an interview. One question that made me think for a second was "Name a time you had a disagreement or bad relationship with a co-worker and what you did…”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at HealthPartners:

“The questions were not hard. Be prepared for the infamous, "Why HealthPartners?" question.”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Praetorian Group:

“Most of the questions were pretty standard interview questions. You don't need to have an in depth knowledge of the public safety market, but they asked how much I knew.”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at TeleTech:

“Basic regular questions. Where I worked, did I get along with co-workers, why was I off for a period of time.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Member Services interview questions and reviews. All 199 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.