Member Technical Staff Software Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

9 Companies: 13 of 9

2 Member Technical Staff Software Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest NetApp Jobs

15 Interview Questions: 110 of 15 Sort by

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Member of Technical Staff Software Engineer at BloomReach:

“Painting a list of houses using three different colors with minimum cost.”

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Software Architect/Member of Technical Staff at Skytree:

“The interview was more of a conversation, and nothing was difficult because I was presenting work that I am intimately familiar with. The best was at the end when I asked "will there be a…”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Member of Technical Staff I Software Engineer Quality at eBay Inc.:

“It was more of process oriented and Practical in nature.”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer (Member of Technical Staff) at Riverbed Technology:

“Nothing unexpected, just a question about cloning a linked list with an arbitrary pointer and to find an element in a matrix with elements sorted along the columns and rows.”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineering/Member of Technical Staff at Skytree:

“I experienced the normal questions you would expect from a technical interview.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Member of Technical Staff I Software Engineer at PayPal:

“None. They are mostly basic C++ concepts, coding, design and database questions.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hughes Communications:

“The most difficult questions was PL/SQL related.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at NetApp:

“All java - questions. Linkedlist, graphics, algorithm questions.”

Aug 5, 2013

Interview Question for Member of Technical Staff (Software Engineer) at Salesforce.com:

“There was not unexpected question. Everything was usual for a tech interview.”

Oct 29, 2012

Interview Question for Member of Technical Staff Software Engineer at Riverbed Technology:

“1) How does an ISR work (All the way from the beginning to the end)
2) Data structures and approaches such as when to use a hash table, tree, list, etc. on a conceptual level”