Merchandise Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

36 Companies: 13 of 36

See the latest Burlington Coat Factory Jobs

57 Interview Questions: 110 of 57 Sort by

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Online Merchandise Manager at Zoro Tools:

“The director-level person seemed wary about my job history and asked me why I seemingly had so many jobs on my resume. That person even shared with their resume was similar. Nonetheless, it was the…”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Electronics Merchandise Supervisor (Department Manager) at Walmart:

“Interview questions were straight-forward, experience oriented. No psychological or trick questions.”

Mar 22, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandise Manager at zulily:

“The interview process starting from HR was most amusing. The questions that were being asked of me were absolutely ridiculous given my career history (spanning 20 + years in merchandising product…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandise Manager at zulily:

“All were standard questions, although one of my interviewers discounted my experience of leading a large team, which was quite off-putting. She seemed more concerned about how I might be competition…”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandise Manager at Macy's:

“Understanding exactly what is expected, and who's the boss..”

Jan 12, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandising Manager at Amazon.com:

“What is the difference between wholesale and retail pricing?”

Nov 27, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Manager Merchandise at DSW:

“Not too many difficult or technical questions. All interviews were to make sure you displayed all company values; passion, humility, collaboration, and accountability.”

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Visual Merchandising Manager at AĆ©ropostale:

“I didn't have a formal interview. Before I was promoted I was required to do a lot of challenging things and push myself out of my comfort zone to prove myself.”

Oct 15, 2013

Interview Question for Store Merchandising Manager at Urban Outfitters:

“None. If you are really skilled in Merchandising, their questions are second nature. But they asked 1)what tools do you use to determine merchandising changes(I told her Conversion rates) 2)what do…”

Sep 25, 2013

Interview Question for Merchandise Execution Manager, MEM at Home Depot:

“None of the questions were all that difficult. Remembering to include specific tangible results for each story was sometimes a challenge. "How did you manage a task or project where you were given…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merchandise Manager interview questions and reviews. All 57 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.