Merchandise Sales Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5 Companies: 13 of 5

Jun 17, 2014

“No unexpected questions.”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandise/Sales Associate at TJ Maxx:

“Nothing too difficult for someone who has experience getting interviewed or has prepared extensively for an interview. However, a bit stunned when he asked "What brings you here?" without introducing…”

Nov 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Disney Parks & Resorts:

“Phone interview they ask a lot of behavior questions so be prepared for that like give me a time for this or what are your strengths weakness also they want you to tell them about every job you had…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oct 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“None of the questions were exactly difficult. They were all just very random questions that can be difficult to think of an answer when put on the spot.”

Sep 21, 2013

“multiculture question”

Aug 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Anderson's Furniture:

“What was the most impressive contribution that I made to a company, both in productivity and in company profit; and, what was the worst experience I have ever had in a work environment, and what did…”

Jul 17, 2013

Interview Question for Merchandise/Sales Associate at TJ Maxx:

“None relatable to the average person. "So, are you going to tell me why you left school, or do I have to ask?" Apparently I had put down that I was sick on my application, whoops! I also mentioned me…”

Feb 18, 2013

Interview Question for Merchandise/Sales Associate at TJ Maxx:

“nothing really difficult, though I had to wing my answers really since I had never done it before. But apparently they liked them!”

Sep 15, 2012

Interview Question for Merchandise/Sales Associate at TJ Maxx:

“No difficult or unexpected questions.”

Jun 4, 2012

Interview Question for Merchandise/Sales Associate at TJ Maxx:

“name a time when you had a problem and how you solved it”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merchandise Sales Associate interview questions and reviews. All 11 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.