Merchandising Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21 Companies: 13 of 21

See the latest Best Buy Jobs

35 Interview Questions: 110 of 35 Sort by

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandising Specialist at Best Buy:

“No questions were truly difficult, but I will say in my case it was extremely frustrating when 'hot girl' or 'guy who seems fun to party with' gets all the attention from the less-than-professional…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Merchandise Specialist at Target:

“Tell me about a time when you had to use a creative process to solve an unexpected problem.”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Old Navy:

“How would you sell me a product was unexpected since it was for merchandising specialist and not sales.”

May 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Old Navy:

“Cannot recall specific questions but they do variate the same questions about situations.”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tallgrass Talent Group:

“There was little-to-no interview process for me to refer to, in this case. would say that communication, overall, with this company was moderately difficult, -- especially the first few months. I…”

Feb 19, 2014

“Why are you awesome?”

Nov 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“Tell me about a time when you had to challenge a supervisor.”

Oct 4, 2013

Interview Question for Merchandising Specialist at Advantage Sales and Marketing:

“I think all questions I was prepared since I have been in the field over 10 years.”

Sep 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Haggen:

“If an earthquake struck and all the ice cream fell off the shelf, how would you reorganize?”

Sep 4, 2013

Interview Question for Merchandise Specialist at Kohl's:

“All of the questions were pretty standard retail questions.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merchandising Specialist interview questions and reviews. All 35 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.