Metal & Mineral Manufacturing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,104 Companies: 13 of 2,104

See the latest ArcelorMittal USA Jobs

628 Interview Questions: 110 of 628 Sort by

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Engineering at Union Electric Steel:

“Don't really recall but they questioned my schooling a lot.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Process Technician II at Gerdau Long Steel North America:

“Interview questions were basic and not too difficult. The test has some unexpected questions on it though.”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Junior Software Engineer at Glimmerglass Networks:

“only past project and intern experience”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Network Analyst at United States Steel:

“It's been a while since the interview, but I remember them asking about my experience with a few server-side technologies that were fairly challenging.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Electrical Tech at North Star BlueScope Steel:

“Series of Test that verify Integrity and Loyalty”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for IT Manager at EVRAZ North America:

“The questions were not difficult.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Territory Sales at Carmeuse North America:

“I had started a business 10 years prior that ultimately had failed. The interviewer, a high level VP, kept pounding me on WHY it had failed.”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Cost Accountant at Guardian Industries:

“The most difficult part of the interview was trying to find different questions to ask each of the interviewers during the long interviews that centered on the questions I had for the interviewer.”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Senior IT Auditor at Oldcastle:

“They asked me what is the lowest amount of money I would work for which I thought was very tacky.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for IT at Nucor:

“They may ask several questions that are completely unrelated just to see if you are able to converse. For example, "tell about a time you had to fix something (lawnmowers/ home improvement, etc.)”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 628 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.