MGT Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "MGT"?  See Companies

“What was the most worst situation you have been in, when it relates to a customer service problem.”

“Tell me about a time when…what did you do…what were the results?”

“Why do you want to work for Walgreens?”

“Sales related question. Name a time a customer wanted x and you had to convince them that y was better. Presenting question. Name a time you had to solve a problem then do a presentation on it...”

“When confronted with an issue that you do not like about your boss, what have you done in the past to fix it?”

“Tell me of a time when two employees had a conflict that you resolved.”

“What was one time when you got an idea from someone else and used it? Did it work? And did you give credit to the right person?”

“The company needs to award certain project contracts to external parties but the union maintains these services can be performed by union members and therefore not allowed to be externally...”

“Our Canadian business operation is in a leased facility just acquired by the Canadian government upon previous landlord's default - and they are not allowing tenants to renew their leases; therefore...”

“Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer. What was the situation, how did you handle it and how did you know you were effective”

2130 of 40 Interview Questions