Mobile Developer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Mobile Developer"? See Companies

“At a movie theater, the manager announces that they will give a free ticket to the first person in line whose birthday is the same as someone who has already bought a ticket. You have the option of…”

“You are in a game of Russian Roulette with a revolver that has 3 bullets placed in three consecutive chambers. The cylinder of the gun will be spun once at the beginning of the game. Then, the gun…”

“Given an array of 0's and 1's, and a number k, find the minimum window that contains k 0's. Write code.”

“None really....do you have apps in the appstore”

“How would you check if a binary tree is balanced? Write a program to implement your algorithm.”

“Your salary only went up x% over y years 2 jobs ago. I'm assuming you're good at what you do, so why was that?”

“(Same job) Why did you end up there out of college? That was a good year for the job market, with your grades there must have been other opportunities, you seem to have more potential than what you…”

“Do you think moving to your current job a good career move?”

“Write/Implement you own LinkedList class (singly).”

“Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he…”

110 of 66 Interview Questions