mobile Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

18 Interview Questions: 110 of 18 Sort by

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at iMirus:

“Would you sell our solution as a marketing/branding so,union or a technical solution?”

Feb 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CMSText:

“Must be willing to buy into the program. Willingness to be paid commission only. and must obtain your own leads.”

Jan 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tripletplus:

“What is your carrier dream ?
Where do you see yourself in 10 year from now?
Would you like to own your own franchise with our company one day?”

Nov 26, 2013

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Yahoo:

“fair, lot of position related tech questions.

Given a string "Keyword" find whether the characters exist in a String "Target" in the same order but not necessarily next to each other

Keyword…”

Aug 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Answers Corporation:

“1. What is the Central Limit Theorem?
2. If X is a Random Variable distributed with mean u_x, Variance s^2_x and Y is an independent Random Variable distributed with mean u_y, variance s^2_y…”

May 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at T-Mobile:

“What are three things you want to improve about yourself?
Something idea that you implemented on management and they went through with?”

Apr 25, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Salesforce.com:

0 of 1 found helpful

“OOPs concepts”

Apr 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Copper Mobile:

“I found some behavioral questions difficult as there was no right or wrong answer. I just used my best logic and came up with the answers. I guess it worked.”

Dec 18, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Full Access Experiential:

“They asked me: "What was your biggest promo FAIL in which your were directly responsible and how did you remedy it?" The was the toughest question because saying "none" was not allowed. I had to…”

Oct 10, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Best Buy:

“Why do you want to work for best buy? How should you interact with a manager? Do you know how to close a sale? Tell me about a time you dealt with a rude customer, how did you handle it?”