msg systems (Germany) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at msg systems (Germany)

Intern Interview

The process took a month and it consisted of long phone calls and emailing back and forth. Once I was called in for an in-person interview but they called and said the position was already filled.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at msg systems (Germany) in December 2013.

brought me in, and called me back

Java Entwickler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cologne (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Cologne (Germany)

The process took a weekinterviewed at msg systems (Germany).

so A-Sozial noch nie erlebt , eine komische Frau lästert über die Bewerber life...
    die Haarefarbe und Religionen spielen doch eine große Rolle bei Bewertung der Bewerber..
    Qualifikationen sind nicht ganz wichtig bei denen...

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at msg systems (Germany) in April 2012.

I interviewed with the VP of Business Systems for about an hour and a half. She went into details about what she was looking for and also asked many questions about my qualifications for the job. I think the interview went very well. She was very specific as to what she wanted, and I did not have that one specific qualification.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me what you did at your former job that could help me in who I am looking for here.   View Answer