nSight Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at nSight

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at nSight.

Interview

Very simple initial interview process. The hiring process for contract work was less than smooth, where they would ask for commitments from the contractor but not deliver the work to the contractor when they expected. It worked well for the agency, where they didn't have to pay contractors a salary, but it was a little less than on the up and up.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at nSight (Burlington, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview was very friendly, but professional and on point. An timed HTML skills test is performed to assess ability levels. It is a great test and job for anyone fresh out of school. The ability level required wasn't beyond entry level/basic HTML and CSS skills. The company overall was very appreciative of my time in this phase. The commute was very long, and they had rescheduled several times at their insistence, so I could commute to/fro on off hours to meet with them. A very appreciated gesture.

Interview Questions

• No real tough questions. Your price to enter is the skills test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's a contract/temp position from which they will take taxes. You won't have much room to negotiate, but they do have a base range. If you do well on your skills test, you may be able to shoot for the higher end.