National Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

199 Companies: 13 of 199

256 Interview Questions: 110 of 256

Sort by

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for National Sales Manager at SPX Transformer Solutions:

“What year did you get your under-graduate degree? (No relevance to position even with a graduate degree.) Individual simply trying to determine age.”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for National Accounts Representative at Celtic Commercial Finance:

“Why did you leave your previous employer?”

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for National Account Manager at LexisNexis Risk Solutions:

“Tell me what you would do for the next 30-60-90 days if we hired you?”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Category Manager National Accounts at MillerCoors:

“We were talking about an excel tool I had put together in my current job, and the Director of Category Management asked me if all the servers crashed, and I had to start from scratch could I rebuild…”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for National Teaching Fellow at Citizen Schools:

“What would you do if a volunteer apprenticeship teacher was so busy she did not send you a lesson plan? (The previous two weeks she had sent them late.)”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for National Director of Marketing at Westwood Companies:

“The crazy thing was based upon my title I had no idea that this was a 'sales job'”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for National Brand Advocate at Brown-Forman:

“"What is something you've recently learned that you've been able to apply successfully?" The reason this caught me off guard was because it was my fourth over the course of 4 hours and this…”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for National Account Executive at Revention:

“They will want you to work a minimum of 45 hours a week--I am also a part-time student and was surprised when I was told that I should reconsider going to school as I might not have the time for both…”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for National Account Representative at Celtic Commercial Finance:

“How do you respond to Objection vs. Rejection, they wanted a indepth answer”

Jul 13, 2014

Interview Question for National Accounts Manager at Campbell Soup:

“Tell us about a situation you wish you had handled differently.”