National Sales Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

19 Companies: 13 of 19

20 Interview Questions: 110 of 20

Sort by

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for National Sales Manager at SPX Transformer Solutions:

“What year did you get your under-graduate degree? (No relevance to position even with a graduate degree.) Individual simply trying to determine age.”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for National Team Sales Account Manager at Total Hockey:

“Why would you leave your existing "awesome" career for a job at Total Hockey?”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Regional Sales Manager/National Accounts - Los Angeles, CA at Kärcher:

“They wanted to know in detail, what my 60 plan was for the role (first 60 days).”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for National Sales Manager at Eathstone International:

“The questions were not difficult; however, I provided two 13-page strategic summaries in support of my application, only to be notified almost 1-month later that the position had been filled - a cold…”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Federal Government Sales Manager - National at W.W. Grainger:

“They were apparently looking for a detailed business plan and someone with national footprint experience. Most unexpected is what is negative coaching i have received from a manager? when i answered…”

Mar 30, 2013

Interview Question for National Team Sales Account Manager at Total Hockey:

“Can't really remember, pretty standard stuff asking how I would grow the Team Sales business, what I had learned in my past position.”

Mar 4, 2013

Interview Question for National Sales Manager at Pinehurst Resort:

“Please explain your account management strategies”

Feb 25, 2013

Interview Question for National Sales Manager at 1105 Media:

“There were no questions that could not be answered in a straight forward manner.”

Dec 16, 2012

Interview Question for National Account Manager/Inside Sales at Echo Global Logistics:

“The manager asked, "why should I hire you? Why should I take that risk?" Other than that it was pretty much straightforward interviewing. No real curve balls but it does depend on who you…”

Sep 5, 2012

Interview Question for National Sales Manager at GE Healthcare:

“Do you believe your successes were inevitable based upon your predecessor's success?”