nd-Insight

nd-Insight Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at nd-Insight

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at nd-Insight.

Interview process included common behavioural and situational questions and as well as a case study. The whole interview took about 2 hours and was not overly stressful. You must be prepared to think on your fit and have a positive attitude during your interview. Don’t be intimidated by the management as they want to see how you work under pressure.

Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at nd-Insight.

I had a behavioral interview first with a partner, who was really nice, but still asked hard questions. I then was given a question and had a weekend to prepare a ppt presentation about my answer. During this interview, the partner was checking his email and paid very little attention at all. This was followed by another behavioral interview with an associate.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at nd-Insight in September 2011.

Started with two phone interviews with staffing agency representative. Followed by three one-one interviews with HR director, Consultant and Partner.
    Interview was casual, review of resume, very ad hoc questions about wishes, strategic theories and future career choices.

Interview Questions
    • What is your dream? How would you achieve it?   Answer Question
    • Why did you waste your time traveling and doing a degree in a no name school?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at nd-Insight in September 2009.

Two phone calls with recruiters, one phone interview with manager, one half day of interviews and then a full day of interviews, probably about 3 and 6 interviews.

Interviews ranged dramatically from behaviour (tell me about at time...) to situational (VP pretends to be pissed of client) to puzzling (strange set of questions from junior consultants).

During the long interview day, pack a snack as they don't offer one!