nd-Insight

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at nd-Insight.

Interview Details – Interview process included common behavioural and situational questions and as well as a case study. The whole interview took about 2 hours and was not overly stressful. You must be prepared to think on your fit and have a positive attitude during your interview. Don’t be intimidated by the management as they want to see how you work under pressure.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at nd-Insight.

Interview Details – I had a behavioral interview first with a partner, who was really nice, but still asked hard questions. I then was given a question and had a weekend to prepare a ppt presentation about my answer. During this interview, the partner was checking his email and paid very little attention at all. This was followed by another behavioral interview with an associate.

Interview Question – What is the size of the pharma market in India   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at nd-Insight in September 2011.

Interview Details – Started with two phone interviews with staffing agency representative. Followed by three one-one interviews with HR director, Consultant and Partner.
Interview was casual, review of resume, very ad hoc questions about wishes, strategic theories and future career choices.

Interview Questions

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at nd-Insight in September 2009.

Interview Details – Two phone calls with recruiters, one phone interview with manager, one half day of interviews and then a full day of interviews, probably about 3 and 6 interviews.

Interviews ranged dramatically from behaviour (tell me about at time...) to situational (VP pretends to be pissed of client) to puzzling (strange set of questions from junior consultants).

During the long interview day, pack a snack as they don't offer one!

Interview Questions

Worked for nd-Insight? Contribute to the Community!