Net Developer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Net Developer"? See Companies

“Expected to write down code when I type it up on a computer how do they expect you to jog from memory and have a confusing database where the primary keys don't match what they are asking.”

“How would you consume from a WCF web service running on IIS?”

“Write a code to divide two numbers without using the division and modulus operator”

“You will be asked to write a function that returns a List of the latest 10 of Purchased Item from the following classes:

public class Order
{
    public int Id { get; set; }
    public DateTime…”

“You will be asked to write a function that returns a max integer from array of integer and array of object.”

“"What motivates you?"”

“How to check if an XML file is a well formed?”

“The questionnaire asked for code that I found to be particularly satisfying or interesting. No company that I have worked for would ever release their proprietary work-for-hire code to another…”

“I was asked how I would to solve a rendering problem on a page with a graphical UI that included an interactive JavaScript Bar chart that wasn't behaving correctly.”

“Having to recite some silly technical reference that I never use to build web applications in .NET. Some of the participants usually from India will just grab a question from a text book.That would…”

110 of 168 Interview Questions