netPolarity

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Sourcer Interview

Technical Sourcer
Campbell, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at netPolarity.

Interview Details – A phone screen with the HR manager or a trainer. Then in person interviews with 2-3 people. The other trainers and David, one of the owners. For the most part the interviews are pretty casual; there will be questions about your technical background, hobbies, school, and past work experiences with technology.

Interview Question – What skills do you have that will match the netPolarity sourcing and recruiting process?   Answer Question

Interviewed at netPolarity

Interview Details – Phone then onsite

Interview Question – Why make you different from others.   Answer Question

Consultant At Visa Interview

Consultant At Visa
Foster City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at netPolarity in March 2014.

Interview Details – The second person in the interview, went on asking SQL questions. A lots of them. Further Q&A, I found that the job description, I received from the recruiter is not all matches with what they are looking for. What an embarrassment ?! I walked out calmly from the room, greeting everybody with a big a smile.

Interview Question – stressing on SQL for a hadoop engineer (java programmer)   Answer Question

Contract Instructor Interview

Contract Instructor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at netPolarity in January 2014.

Interview Details – The recruiter I dealt with was nice. Talked up the job at the customer site and what the job consisted of. Was very positive and open. She said she would get back to me early next week after submitting my package to the customer. The following week came...nothing..at the end of the week I called her and to follow up..her response "Oh you're probably wanting to know about the position...well they hired some one else. BUT..keep looking at our site and email me if anything looks like what you'd like to apply for". 1) Rude and not very professional to give the courtesy of an email or call letting me know. 2) I have since looked on their site AND emailed her on specific jobs listed with req number...again, no courtesy or acknowledgement of phone call or email...just another black hole! I wouldn't waste your time with Netpolarity as there are many other respectful and helpful recruiting agencies out there.

Interview Question – There were none   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at netPolarity.

Interview Details – It was very quick - I got a call from the HR Manager, and did a short phone screen with her. Then it was an on-site interview with the President and Sourcing Manager at the time, and I got the offer before I left. It's not a difficult interview and they just look for basic things like composure, confidence, ability to learn, and pleasant personality. Make sure you ask questions about the company to show your interest, and do your best not to appear intimidated (even if you are).

Interview Question – What are some of the values most important to you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation. The offer is pretty plain, the benefits/insurance have been getting worse, and you get what you get.

Interviewed at netPolarity

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews- Phone and On-site

Negotiation Details – Quick and easy

Automation Engineer Interview

Automation Engineer
Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at netPolarity in June 2013.

Interview Details – This was a contract-to-hire role with Hitachi Data Systems. I had a phone screen and an on-site interview in Waltham. Though there were a few technical questions, I spent most of time introducing my projects.

Interview Question – Some Java programming language questions, like synchronized key word, etc.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The rate was low compared to other contract-to-hire roles.

MARS- Recruiter Trainee Interview

MARS- Recruiter Trainee
Campbell, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at netPolarity.

Interview Details – Human Resource Lady ( Cathleen) will probably call you and tell you about Mark T ( he teaches the class- suppose to be a great mentor and instructor), days and times and not much else. You then wait to hear back from her for the actual phone interview.

Interview Questions

Technical Sourcer Interview

Technical Sourcer
Campbell, CA

I applied online - interviewed at netPolarity in July 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed by one individual. Interview was casual, no set questions. Interviewer spoke more about their company and the positions. Originally went in for a Recruiter position but was asked to be a Sources.

Interview Question – What were my values? Took me by surprised because it was asked in a different context.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Everyone starts at the same pay.

Very Easy Interview

Senior IC Layout Designer Interview

Senior IC Layout Designer
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at netPolarity in October 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communications went well. The customer was mentioned early on and basic questions were asked to verify compatibility with the position. There was a bit of smoke and mirrors over rate and a lot of throwing the sponsor for the position under the bus as far as pay. I was surprised at the speed of execution from the first contact to actually placing me in the position.

Interview Question – None of the questions were very difficult. Very standard for a senior professional in this industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. The offer was firm on a "take it or leave it" basis.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for netPolarity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at netPolarity interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by netPolarity employees and interview candidates.