netPolarity

Updated Oct 3, 2014

2.3

Technical Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at netPolarity.

A phone screen with the HR manager or a trainer. Then in person interviews with 2-3 people. The other trainers and David, one of the owners. For the most part the interviews are pretty casual; there will be questions about your technical background, hobbies, school, and past work experiences with technology.

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have that will match the netPolarity sourcing and recruiting process?   Answer Question

Phone then onsite

Consultant At Visa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at netPolarity in March 2014.

The second person in the interview, went on asking SQL questions. A lots of them. Further Q&A, I found that the job description, I received from the recruiter is not all matches with what they are looking for. What an embarrassment ?! I walked out calmly from the room, greeting everybody with a big a smile.

Interview Questions
    • stressing on SQL for a hadoop engineer (java programmer)   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at netPolarity.

It was very quick - I got a call from the HR Manager, and did a short phone screen with her. Then it was an on-site interview with the President and Sourcing Manager at the time, and I got the offer before I left. It's not a difficult interview and they just look for basic things like composure, confidence, ability to learn, and pleasant personality. Make sure you ask questions about the company to show your interest, and do your best not to appear intimidated (even if you are).

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the values most important to you?   View Answer
    There's no negotiation. The offer is pretty plain, the benefits/insurance have been getting worse, and you get what you get.

2 rounds of interviews- Phone and On-site

Quick and easy

Contract Instructor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at netPolarity in January 2014.

The recruiter I dealt with was nice. Talked up the job at the customer site and what the job consisted of. Was very positive and open. She said she would get back to me early next week after submitting my package to the customer. The following week came...nothing..at the end of the week I called her and to follow up..her response "Oh you're probably wanting to know about the position...well they hired some one else. BUT..keep looking at our site and email me if anything looks like what you'd like to apply for". 1) Rude and not very professional to give the courtesy of an email or call letting me know. 2) I have since looked on their site AND emailed her on specific jobs listed with req number...again, no courtesy or acknowledgement of phone call or email...just another black hole! I wouldn't waste your time with Netpolarity as there are many other respectful and helpful recruiting agencies out there.

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at netPolarity in November 2013.

I got called for this position at Apple and the interview process was very smooth. The recruiter called me and explained the job description and answered all the questions. I had a 20 min phone interview with the hiring manager followed by two rounds of technical interview.

Interview Questions
    You can negotiate the offer. Get an idea of market rate for the position you are applying as that will help in negotiating the offer.

MARS- Recruiter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at netPolarity.

Human Resource Lady ( Cathleen) will probably call you and tell you about Mark T ( he teaches the class- suppose to be a great mentor and instructor), days and times and not much else. You then wait to hear back from her for the actual phone interview.

Technical Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

I applied online – interviewed at netPolarity in July 2013.

Interviewed by one individual. Interview was casual, no set questions. Interviewer spoke more about their company and the positions. Originally went in for a Recruiter position but was asked to be a Sources.

Interview Questions
    • What were my values? Took me by surprised because it was asked in a different context.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Everyone starts at the same pay.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at netPolarity in June 2013.

This was a contract-to-hire role with Hitachi Data Systems. I had a phone screen and an on-site interview in Waltham. Though there were a few technical questions, I spent most of time introducing my projects.

Interview Questions
    • Some Java programming language questions, like synchronized key word, etc.   Answer Question

The rate was low compared to other contract-to-hire roles.