Network Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

340 Companies: 13 of 340

See the latest F5 Networks Jobs

392 Interview Questions: 110 of 392 Sort by

Aug 15, 2014

Interview Question for Tier I Network Engineer at Insight Global:

“Did not have any difficult or unexpected question, I was well prepared. Just be yourself.”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer at Integral Ad Science:

“Most were questions based on what I had learned during my internship and certification. They focused a lot on commands for configuration of Cisco routers and switches. VLANs, ACLs etc. The other…”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer at Harris:

“Asked what the most difficult situation/problem has been over my previous career and how did I resolve the issue.”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer at TEKsystems:

“No difficult questions.”

Aug 2, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer at Mayer Networks:

“Technical questions to ascertain abilities. Nothing unexpected. Recommend to future candidates to be ready to prove what they say on paper that they know.”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Junior Network Engineer at NetBrain Technologies:

“Most were straight forward. Questions on OSPF Area Backbone, DHCP, Subnetting were asked during the HR. During the interview with CTO, he was asking stuff about telnet and SSH, ARP and Routing table…”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Junior Network Engineer at Lanyon:

“What do you do to detox (unwind)?”

Jul 18, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer/Applications Manager at Syniverse:

“Are you familiar with Tekno Telekom (propietary equipment)? I was not, but had enough background that Syniverse accepted my application.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer at Arise:

“Most of their questions were very challenging. I managed to answer to the best of my knowledge.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer - Core OS Networking at Apple:

“I was asked about some non-trivial design questions about a software app that I had developed in grad school. Also, there was a question about designing the interface for storing the number of bytes…”