Networker Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

632 Companies: 13 of 632

See the latest Verizon Jobs

715 Interview Questions: 110 of 715 Sort by

Aug 15, 2014

Interview Question for Tier I Network Engineer at Insight Global:

“Did not have any difficult or unexpected question, I was well prepared. Just be yourself.”

Aug 14, 2014

Interview Question for General Manager - Broadband Networks at DISH:

“There were no questions that I felt required deep thought or reflection. Perhaps this is because there was never a real and true interview.”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer at Integral Ad Science:

“Most were questions based on what I had learned during my internship and certification. They focused a lot on commands for configuration of Cisco routers and switches. VLANs, ACLs etc. The other…”

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer at Harris:

“Asked what the most difficult situation/problem has been over my previous career and how did I resolve the issue.”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer at TEKsystems:

“No difficult questions.”

Aug 2, 2014

Interview Question for Network Engineer at Mayer Networks:

“Technical questions to ascertain abilities. Nothing unexpected. Recommend to future candidates to be ready to prove what they say on paper that they know.”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Junior Network Engineer at NetBrain Technologies:

“Most were straight forward. Questions on OSPF Area Backbone, DHCP, Subnetting were asked during the HR. During the interview with CTO, he was asking stuff about telnet and SSH, ARP and Routing table…”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Account Executive Advisor Network at SEI Investments:

“A role playing scenario where I was asked to sell the interviewer a pen that was lying on the desk.”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Junior Network Engineer at Lanyon:

“What do you do to detox (unwind)?”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Program Manager, Network Performance at Google:

“All questions were pretty much related to the position but the Program manager role a Google would be seen as 2 different roles in other companies.”