networking Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

52 Interview Questions: 110 of 52 Sort by

Apr 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alert Logic:

“What is a open redirect?”

Apr 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at IT Needs Help:

“Asked if I also had IT networking background... which I did not, Local SEO is a subset of and specialty of IT but not what is widely considered IT by the IT buying public”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Microsoft:

“If you were able to solve any one problem to do with the technical architecture underpinnings of the Internet, which one would you pick and why?”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Frontier Communications:

“How do you handle a difficult confrontational peer in the work place?”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ATEM:

“What do you like about Consulting services?”

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Robert Half Technology:

“Could you do a Skype interview instead of an in person interview?”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Wholesome Homes:

“Tell me about a previous experience in your personal or professional life that paints a picture of who you are”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Time Warner Cable:

“I got the impression they tried to scare me off by telling me how fierce the competition would be and how much work the position would be.”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices:

“Nothing was too difficult if you understand N-tier web applications and database build outs and network technologies. The interview wasn't put together to stump you or to push you to limits it was…”

Oct 15, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Nationwide:

“What command do you use to find OSPF neighbors? Seriously?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at networking interview questions and reviews. All 52 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.