ngmoco Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2014
Updated Jun 29, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at ngmoco

Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ngmoco.

Prompt in replying to emails. Sent me a task that took quite a while to complete but was creative and appropriate. The staff i met while waiting were all friendly and incredibly welcoming. The interview took 10 minutes and was very relaxed. After the interview, I never heard a single word from them again.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ngmoco in October 2012.

3 interview sessions over 7-10 days. Two one-on-ones with managers, then a series of interviews with the team.
    Management interviews were about working style - Do you find you need supervision, prove to me you take ownership, do you have passion, how do you handle changing directions?

Technical interviews- each of the 5 had a skills test such as summarize status codes out of an httpd log, fizzbuzz, parse some JSON. Emphasis was much more on the dev side than the ops side.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle interruptions was something I should have paid attention to.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ngmoco.

First had an phone interview followed by an on site interview. The process was quick but for the final decision they took 3 weeks and were not communicating/ replying to my mails. Was not happy with the process

Interview Questions
    • General PM questions... Explained their products and some of the problems they faced.. And wanted to know how I would address them...   Answer Question