ngmoco

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Designer Interview

Designer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ngmoco.

Interview Details – Prompt in replying to emails. Sent me a task that took quite a while to complete but was creative and appropriate. The staff i met while waiting were all friendly and incredibly welcoming. The interview took 10 minutes and was very relaxed. After the interview, I never heard a single word from them again.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Devops Engineer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ngmoco in October 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interview sessions over 7-10 days. Two one-on-ones with managers, then a series of interviews with the team.
Management interviews were about working style - Do you find you need supervision, prove to me you take ownership, do you have passion, how do you handle changing directions?

Technical interviews- each of the 5 had a skills test such as summarize status codes out of an httpd log, fizzbuzz, parse some JSON. Emphasis was much more on the dev side than the ops side.

Interview Question – How do you handle interruptions was something I should have paid attention to.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ngmoco.

Interview Details – First had an phone interview followed by an on site interview. The process was quick but for the final decision they took 3 weeks and were not communicating/ replying to my mails. Was not happy with the process

Interview Question – General PM questions... Explained their products and some of the problems they faced.. And wanted to know how I would address them...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ngmoco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ngmoco interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ngmoco employees and interview candidates.