Non-Profit Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

8,506 Companies: 13 of 8,506

107 Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest American Red Cross Jobs

2,651 Interview Questions: 110 of 2,651 Sort by

Aug 26, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant/Educational Programming Assistant at Jewish Community Project:

“You aren't from New York--so how will you be able to figure out where to go/how to do things with our students?”

Interview Question for Editorial at The Borgen Project:

“No difficult or unexpected questions. Be prepared to do a lot of reading and be able to speak and write fluently about global poverty and foreign aid.”

Aug 26, 2014

Interview Question for Partnerships and Business Development Associate at DonorsChoose.org:

“What systems do you use to stay organized?”

Aug 25, 2014

Interview Question for Residential Treatment Counselor at Volunteers of America:

“How did you handle resistant clients in the past?”

Aug 25, 2014

Interview Question for Member Service Representative at YMCA:

“What would you do if put into this situation? Those type of questions, they had very random and awkward situations.”

Aug 24, 2014

Interview Question for Canvasser at Education Reform Now:

“There was no difficult questions they needed to demonstrate enthusiasm and to see if you are highly willing and able to handle the tasks before hand.”

Aug 24, 2014

Interview Question for Rehearsal Stage Manager at CLIMB Theatre:

“The interviewer reeled off a string of names of artists they had worked with previously or would be working with this season, expecting that I would recognize most or all of them. I didn't, and she…”

Aug 23, 2014

Interview Question for Creative Director/Manager at General Board of Discipleship:

“They asked me why I had applied for the job.”

Aug 22, 2014

Interview Question for Community Engagement Manager at Girl Scouts USA:

“Tell us about how you would develop a successful community plan”

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Manager at International Rescue Committee:

“What is meant my 'prevention' and how do you know if you've achieved it?”