Non-Profit Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,628 Interview Questions: 4150 of 2,628 Sort by

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for AmeriCorps NCCC at AmeriCorps:

“There weren't really any questions other than what you were willing to do for service.”

Interview Question for Program Assistant at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation:

“Why does your degree even matter since this is an administrative position?”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Employment Training Specialist at Partnerships With Industry:

“Very easy questions. Mostly they want to know if you have done research on the company and understand what the job really entails. Be ready to explain your experience and how it might pertain to…”

Interview Question for Program Officer at The Cleveland Foundation:

“Didn't feel like there were any "Gotcha!" type questions. They will ask some of the classic challenges like "Where do you want to be in five years/" I would say be very ready to answer that as the…”

Interview Question for Product Manager at American Heart Association:

“What do you dislike most about your current supervisor?”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Cashier at Goodwill:

“Nothing difficult, but she asked me if I had management experience, so I'm not sure why that was asked, since I was just applying to be a cashier.”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Trainer at Interise:

“The questions were standard interview questions. Nothing unexpected.”

Interview Question for Case Coordinator at Intercultural Family Services:

“Behavioral questions and you may have to take a test then and there to test your computer literacy.”

Interview Question for Any at TERI, Inc.:

“They will ask you what your hobby's are. If they involve anything that you might get you injured, they will not hire you.”

Interview Question for Lifeguard at YMCA:

“Most of the questions were pretty basic, perhaps the most difficult was why would I like to work as a lifeguard? Be prepared for scenario questions as to how to perform under an emergency.”