Kindred Healthcare
www.kindredhealthcare.com Louisville, KY 5000+ Employees

Kindred Healthcare Administrator Interview Question

"nothing really unusual asked"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Administrator Interview Review - one of 58 Kindred Healthcare Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I went through 4 interviews with a total of 6 people. Then silence. The first 3 interviews were fantastic, The 4th was not a good one. Two of the three in that interview were from the nursing division and not friendly at all. It took one 30 minutes to even crack a smile and the other literally had a scowl on her face the whole interview. It was unprofessional. But it was REALLY unprofessional that no one ever got back to me. The DM even promised me a date that would be the latest he would get back to me. Regardless of what they had to say about my status, they needed to tell me SOMETHING! Not right to leave a candidate hanging.
- Anonymous on Sep 26, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kindred Healthcare interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kindred Healthcare employees and interview candidates.