American Express

www.americanexpress.com

American Express Software Engineer Interview Question

I interviewed in Phoenix, AZ and was asked:
"nothing was difficult. He did ask me questions like "how many balls can fit in a car"..and find a root-cause problem.."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Software Engineer Interview Review - one of 502 American Express Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 2
votes
Hi. Can you please post some more details on the 1st phone screen where you where asked to code?
- jasmine2013 on Oct 23, 2013
votes
Please be prepared for all the questions. Different interviewers will ask different questions. Dont rely on just few past interview questions.
- Anonymous on Dec 14, 2013
votes
I dont see any one selected posting here for Software Engineer Positions. It may not mean that no one is seletced for that position. But Clearly they are looking for something which is lacking in many candidates or many do not meet their expectation level on something. I donno what is that something :(
- Anonymous on Dec 14, 2013
votes
Do you remember what type of questions they asked in online coding screen sharing ? I have an interview on next tuesday and i am nervous about typing code in a text editor . Can you give me some sample questions they asked ?
- Ajay Patil on Apr 11, 2014