oDesk

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at oDesk.

Interview Details – I applied online after seeing the job posted on multiple online channels (Indeed, LinkedIn etc). Within days I was contacted by a recruiter through email and was scheduled the same day phone screening and an initial interview. Both the recruiter and hiring manager were incredibly nice, cheerful and energetic which I later found out reflected the tone of the company. Following the phone screenings, I came in for 2 sets of in-person interviews and in total interviewed with 15 people. It was a bit tiring but everyone was so positive and smart that I really enjoyed the whole process. Just a few days after the second interview I was made the offer. The overall interview process took 2 weeks and throughout I felt informed and respected.

Interview Question – I was given a real acquisition problem the marketing team was trying to solve and was asked to whiteboard a visual solution without any time to think it through.   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Redwood City, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at oDesk in October 2011.

Interview Details – Brief phone interview, then came in for a long series of interviews with many members of the team. Everyone was very friendly and really enjoyed talking about what they do.

Interview Question – How would your former coworkers describe you?   Answer Question

Worked for oDesk? Contribute to the Community!