oDesk Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at oDesk.

I applied online after seeing the job posted on multiple online channels (Indeed, LinkedIn etc). Within days I was contacted by a recruiter through email and was scheduled the same day phone screening and an initial interview. Both the recruiter and hiring manager were incredibly nice, cheerful and energetic which I later found out reflected the tone of the company. Following the phone screenings, I came in for 2 sets of in-person interviews and in total interviewed with 15 people. It was a bit tiring but everyone was so positive and smart that I really enjoyed the whole process. Just a few days after the second interview I was made the offer. The overall interview process took 2 weeks and throughout I felt informed and respected.

Interview Questions
  • I was given a real acquisition problem the marketing team was trying to solve and was asked to whiteboard a visual solution without any time to think it through.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for oDesk

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at oDesk in October 2011.

Brief phone interview, then came in for a long series of interviews with many members of the team. Everyone was very friendly and really enjoyed talking about what they do.

Interview Questions

Worked for oDesk? Contribute to the Community!