Office Administrator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

88 Interview Questions: 2130 of 88 Sort by

Nov 30, 2013

Interview Question for Office Administrative Support and Customer Service at The Creditors Network:

“CEO asked me in the middle of interview if I was married and had children.”

Oct 15, 2013

Interview Question for Administrative Office at Lowe's Home Centers:

“Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irrate customer, how did you handle it and what was the outcome?”

Oct 9, 2013

Interview Question for Office Administrator at Electronic Marine Systems:

“There were no difficult questions. Interview was so casual that I pretty much controlled most of it.”

Oct 8, 2013

Interview Question for Office Administrator at Quellos Group:

“"Why would you choose to work at a non-profit?"”

Sep 30, 2013

Interview Question for Office Administrator at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia:

“The following components will be tested throughout Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook:
•Grammatical Checks
•Formatting Etiquette
•Presentation Practice
•Situation Protocol

Sample…”

Sep 13, 2013

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant- Doctor's Office at UT Southwestern Medical Center:

“None, really. I had the experience they were seeking, and my skills were transferable to the needs of the job. I was able to answer all interview questions easily.”

Sep 11, 2013

Interview Question for Office Administrator at Altran Technologies:

“They told me that my resume qualifications far surpassed what the position had to offer and wanted to know why I wanted to take it.”

Sep 7, 2013

Interview Question for Office Administrator, Assistant to Director of Marketing at BEM SYSTEMS:

“How much knowledge do you have in Geological Studies?”

Aug 29, 2013

Interview Question for General Office/Administrative at Pantronix:

“" Why don't you go back to your previous job? You know people there."”

Aug 28, 2013

Interview Question for Office Administrator (Part-Time) at USF Holland:

“I would say the most awkward question was, "Where do you see yourself long term with this company?". As you all should know to never say "I want your job" lol.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Office Administrator interview questions and reviews. All 88 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.