Office Services Assistant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

6 Companies: 13 of 6

See the latest Moore Norman Technology Center Jobs

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9

Sort by

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Executive Assistant, Customer Service, Office Manager at Lolly Wolly Doodle:

“If I would take less pay than I make.”

Oct 29, 2013

Interview Question for Career Services Office Assistant at SUNY Cortland:

“How would you be described by former co-workers?”

Sep 10, 2013

Interview Question for Office Ambassador/Staffing Services Assistant at Nonprofit HR:

“I was asked what I felt was my biggest accomplishment/contribution in my current position.”

May 15, 2012

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative/Office Assistant at Moore Norman Technology Center:

“Do you speak a foreign language or have you ever had to deal with a customer from a different culture since we do a lot of business with Hispanics?”

May 15, 2012

“How do you feel about data entry.”

May 15, 2012

“What would you do if you were helping a customer and another person wanted to ask a quick question while the office phone was ringing at the same time.”

May 15, 2012

“Tell us about a time when you had a really angry customer.”

May 15, 2012

“Tell us about a time where you went above and beyond to help a customer.”

Sep 8, 2009

Interview Question for Customer Service Office Assistant at Majestic Mobile Manor:

“i was mainly asked about my availability”