Officer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,201 Interview Questions: 1120 of 1,201 Sort by

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Nuclear Submarine Officer at US Navy:

“The technical interviews were simple. I am a Electrical Engineer, so he gave me a circuit with series and parallel branches and had me solve for various qualtities. The other interview was physics…”

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Security Officer at Jacobs Entertainment:

“The most interesting (not difficult nor for that matter unexpected) was "what was my approach in handling rowdy customers?".”

Aug 2, 2014

Interview Question for Chief Executive Officer at Community Gatepath:

“No question they posed was difficult or unexpected. It was as much conversational as it was a traditional interview. It was everyone's opportunity to get to know each other and see if there would…”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Corrections Officer at State of Michigan:

“If you were a state trooper, would you give your mother a speeding ticket?”

Jul 26, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative Officer at Organization of American States:

“what is the rol of the OAS, who control the budget in the OAS?, what are the principal documents of the OAS? names of the Secretary General and the Under Secretary General, nationality in case too”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Nuclear Submarine Officer - Interviewing A As Midshipman at US Navy:

“Explaining the "C" grades I earned on college.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Program Officer at The Cleveland Foundation:

“Didn't feel like there were any "Gotcha!" type questions. They will ask some of the classic challenges like "Where do you want to be in five years/" I would say be very ready to answer that as the…”

Interview Question for Officer at State Street:

“How did you deal with a difficult situation?”

Interview Question for Security Officer at Franciscan Health System:

“"Are you ok dealing with dead people?"”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Chief Business Development Officer at Powerband Consulting Group:

“How quick can you make money”