Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5,008 Interview Questions: 4150 of 5,008

Sort by

Sep 6, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Developer at PacifiCorp:

“When a customer comes to our website, they can select which electric account they want to see details for. We use a 'pattern' to load several sets of details about the selected account. What
 Is…”

Sep 6, 2014

Interview Question for Administrative at NDT Global:

“Be able to explain the services and ultrasonic technologies that the company offers their clients. Study the pipeline integrity industry, so you can talk shop.”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Principal Auditor at Exelon:

“Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.”

Sep 5, 2014

Interview Question for Wireline Operator I at Baker Hughes:

“Most unexpected was when they told me I was overqualified. If you really want a position, you need to be able and prepared to counter all potential rebuttals or misgivings they may have about you…”

Interview Question for Field Energy Advisor at SolarCity:

“I don't recall the specific questions actually, since its been a year. But i do not recall it being out of the ordinary.”

Interview Question for Sourcing Program Leader at GE Energy Management:

“given your background, how did you get into sourcing?”

Interview Question for Engineer at juwi:

“This was not an interview question type process but more conversational, as if they were trying to get to know me. I went to lunch with a senior engineer and a young hire who was extremely arrogant…”

Interview Question for Asset and Process Development Engineer at BP:

“none really. typical "good cop" interview where they want you to reveal yourself.”

Interview Question for HSE Advisor at Patterson-UTI Drilling:

“Who do you know at your current company that can help us land an account with them?”

Interview Question for Project Specialist at SolarCity:

“Most questions were geared to getting to know me to see if I was a personality fit. I was completely comfortable with this as I believe that renewable energy is the most important industry for our…”