Online Merchandiser Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

6 Companies: 13 of 6

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9

Sort by

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Online Merchandise Manager at Zoro Tools:

“The director-level person seemed wary about my job history and asked me why I seemingly had so many jobs on my resume. That person even shared with their resume was similar. Nonetheless, it was the…”

Jan 6, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Online Merchandiser at RetailMeNot:

“Why do you think you'd be a good fit? Tell me about your work experience? Tell me about awards you have won? Tell me how you work with others? Pretty basic questions that were asked repetitively.”

Jan 6, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Online Merchandiser at RetailMeNot:

“Complete a case study with limited info they provide you to see how you go about providing solutions. This wasn't difficult for me since I do this daily but I can see how others can have trouble.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sep 29, 2013

Interview Question for Online Merchandiser at RetailMeNot:

“Had to analyze 2 different coupons on the spot and determine which was the better offer and why. Wasn't necessarily difficult but wasn't expected.”

Aug 27, 2013

Interview Question for Online Merchandising Manager at Zoro Tools:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

Jul 11, 2013

Interview Question for Online Merchandising Manager at Sears:

“Any behavioral questions, such as "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you handle it?". Even though this position will never deal with customers.”

May 2, 2012

Interview Question for Online Merchandiser at Amazon.com:

“How do you go about prioritizing projects given limited resources?
Apparently my reply about aligning with department or company goals wasn't sufficient because the interviewer then asked "Say the…”

May 2, 2012

Interview Question for Online Merchandiser at Amazon.com:

“Say you were running an A/B test for an email campaign, what would you want to know?”

Nov 17, 2010

Interview Question for Online Merchandising Manager at Dell:

“Tell me an instance where you were faced with ambiguity and how you solved the problem.”